1. Loosen the upper handlebar cover screws (1) enough to separate the upper from the lower cover.
2. Turn the handlebars enough to remove the lower handlebar cover screws (2)
3. Remove the handlebar bottom cover screws (1).
4. Separate the upper cover from the lower cover and remove from the scooter.
1. Align and snap together the upper and lower handlebar covers.
2. Turn the handlebars and install the lower screws (2).
4. Install the handlebar bottom cover screws (1).
Customer support service by UserEcho