This modification is required to allow a filling plug for the replacement of gear oil.
3. Remove brake rotor screw in location (2), clean all old Loctite from screw and thread in cover.
4. Install gearbox cover in press drill or milling machine.
5. Using 7mm drill make hole trough - be careful to not damage tread
6. Drill spot (max. depth 1.5mm) at outer boss to mark fill screw hole location for future reference.
7. Clean ALL metal chips and debris from inside and out, particularly in and around bearing and inside of hole. Lubricate shaft seal, using gear oil, before installing cover
Customer support service by UserEcho