1. Remove the Console Vertical Panel Trim. Refer to S-XC-S00239
2. Remove both trunk (4) and glovebox (3) cables from the ignition switch.
3. Disconnect the switch connector (2).
4. Remove the breakaway bolts (1) and remove the switch. To remove the bolt you must use a bolt extractor. Follow the manufactures instructions on how to use the extractor.
1. Install the switch onto the scooter and install the bolts (1). Tighten the bolts until the nut head breaks off.
2. Connect the switch connector (2).
3. Install both the trunk (4) and cables, glovebox (3).
4. Install the Console Vertical Panel Trim. Refer to S-XC-S00239
Customer support service by UserEcho