Battery Replacement NiMH S-ST-100000
- battery holder - ST1201
- inrush current limiter -
- Remove airplenum - refer to S-XC-S00307
- Make sure ignition is turned OFF
- Cut battery connector fasteners (1) (see figure 1)
- Disconnect main battery connector (blue anderson) - (see figure 1)
- Remove Front Temperature
Sensor board by pushing white pins inside the frame (3)
- Cut zip-tie holding Rear Temperature Sensors connector (1) (see figure 2)
- Disconnect Rear Temperature Sensors
- Pill out Rear Temperature Sensor board holder (3) from frame
- Remove rear pack lid (top cover)
- Disconnect negative battery cable (4)
- Disconnect positive battery cable (5)
- Put back rear pack lid (top cover)
- Using the battery holder - ST1201 or M6 nuts with ring remove rear pack
- Remove the round gasket
(1) and push Front Temperature Sensor plug (2) through the hole in frame (see figure
- Using the battery holder - ST1201 or M6 nuts with ring slide the front pack in the middle of frame and remove it.
Customer support service by UserEcho
It doesn't mention when and how to use the "inrush current limiter". Pictures could be bigger.
You will need Inrush current limiter to connect again battery to scooter. For remove battery you don't need it.
i was definitely looking for a rich soup recipe that i could enjoy on the festival after getting done with my surf best assignment writing service. thank you for sharing the recipe with us. its amazing
i bought a v1 ,it was in storage for 2 years ,no key also
i bought a used ignition switch and i am trying to revive the battery but nothing coming out of the battery
any one can help please
the battery is too expensive ,it is 2008 .thx
inside, most probably you have nickel batteries. If scooter was standing and not charged for two years battery voltage may drop to the point that you won't be able to charge it by on-board charger.
Only way to check battery condition is to open bike and measure/ charge battery using external charger.
Is there a usa vendor that sells the cells? Even better, in California?
Hello Vectrix Poland,
Are you still selling Vectrix parts? The parts page on your site has been down for some time now. I need some components to repair my VX-1.